1 bottle of PureWax Waterless Wash / Detailer (236ml.)
1 bottle of PureWax Hi-Gloss Protectant (250ml.)
1 bottle of PureWax Acid Rain and Watermark Remover (250ml.)
With a FREE Pack of PureWax Premium Microfibre Cloth (2pcs.)
A trial bundle to try out the entire PureWax lineup. Exterior and Interior coverage.
PureWax Waterless Wash / Detailer (474ml.)
PureWax Acid Rain and Watermark Remover (250ml.) (FOR EXTERIOR GLASS ONLY)
PureWax Hi-Gloss Protectant (250ml.) (Can be used on exterior rubbers and plastics)
PureWax Hi-Gloss Protectant (250ml.)
- ADVANCED FORMULA 3 IN 1. PureWax Waterless Wash is an all in one cleaning hydrophobic spray. PureWax Waterless Wash / Detailer provides a waterless wash, coat and shine, all in one convenient product.
- NO STREAKING, SMEARING OR SCRATCHING. Our premium formula is a gentle and effective car polish for any vehicle! Get a clean, shiny finish without hurting your car’s paint.
- SAFE FOR GLOSSY PAINTS. Is safe and effective on all glossy paints and clear coat finishes, glass, chrome, polished metals, and plastic trim.
- SAFE ON CERAMIC COATING AND WRAPS
- NO EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Ideal for those who do not have access to a hose, live in a city, or apartment, or are under water wash restrictions
- MADE IN USA – LONG-LASTING BARRIER: Advanced polymer chemistry leaves behind a glossy, synthetic wax barrier that lasts weeks
HOW TO USE
- Make sure to wash your vehicle in a shaded area and that the vehicle is cool to the touch.
- Shake well and spray directly on surface to be washed
- Wipe up the dirty solution in one direction with a clean microfibre towel. ( We recommend using the PureWax High Grade Microfibre cloth)
- Buff the area dry with another clean microfiber towel to reveal a high gloss shine.
PureWax Acid Rain & Watermark Remover
PureWax Acid Rain & Watermark Remover miraculously removes stubborn watermarks caused by acid rain and other chemicals. It cleans car parts – glass, stainless, or aluminum, Fast and Easy. No need for expensive glass detailing, you can Do-It-Yourself.
HOW TO USE
STRICTLY USED FOR EXTERNAL GLASS ONLY
Clean the vehicle's glass surface where the product will be applied to. Make sure that the glass surface is dry and cool to the touch.
Using a clean sponge or a clean towel, moisten the sponge/towel with a few drops of the PureWax Acid Rain and Watermark Remover (Wearing of rubber gloves is highly recommended to avoid contact with skin)
On a small portion of the glass, test the solution by applying in small circular motions (light-medium pressure applied)
Rinse thoroughly with water after 5-10 secs of application, make sure that all residue is removed from the glass surface (This step is very important)
Wipe dry with a clean cloth, inspect if there are chemical reactions with the glass. See if watermarks are removed. If not, repeat the process.