Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Waterless Wash / Detailer safe for different coatings and wraps?
Yes! PureWax Waterless Wash / Detailer is safe to use on different coated surfaces (i.e Ceramic Coating) and automotive wraps.
PureWax Waterless Wash / Detailer can be used on all surfaces of the vehicle. Body, windows, lights, wheels, your whole car!
How long does the shine last when PureWax is applied?
It depends. If the vehicles is kept dry, the effect can last for 4-6 weeks. Water can shorten the span of the effect as it can strip down the wax layers every time it gets wet.
Will PureWax scratch my car paint?
Using PureWax to your car will not cause scratches as long as the right tools and amount of PureWax is used to clean the car. Always use clean PureWax Premium Microfibre Cloths (use a different cloth for application and buffing) and use your own judgement on how much sprays are needed for cleaning a certain area of the car.
For extreme situations where dirt has already hardened and difficult to remove, we suggest having the car washed using water to remove dirt and debris that may cause scratches.
Can I use the Acid Rain and Watermark Remover to remove watermarks from my car's paint?
No. Do not use The Acid Rain and Watermark Remover on any painted surface/plastic surfaces of the vehicle as it is specifically designed to be used on GLASS ONLY.
How to use?
- Clean the vehicle's glass surface where the product will be applied to. Make sure that the glass surface is dry and cool to the touch.
- Using a clean sponge or a clean towel, moisten the sponge/towel with a few drops of the PureWax Acid Rain and Watermark Remover (Wearing of rubber gloves is highly recommended to avoid contact with skin)
- On a small portion of the glass, test the solution by applying in small circular motions (light-medium pressure applied)
- Rinse thoroughly with water after 5-10 secs of application, make sure that all residue is removed from the glass surface (This step is very important)
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth, inspect if there are chemical reactions with the glass. See if watermarks are removed. If not, repeat the process.
Do you ship nationwide?
Yes, we ship nationwide. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 2-3 days if within Metro Manila. If outside Metro Manila, it may take 5-7 business days to arrive. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
What shipping carriers do you use?
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. Carrier availability will depend on your location.
Can I return my product?
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return and a replacement for an order, we’re happy to help. We only offer a return and replacement of orders, no refunds. Just contact us directly and we’ll take you through the process.